What is StarMade?Edit
StarMade is a minecraft inspired 3D sandbox space shooter.
- Explore: Explore space generated in real time around you
- Design: design you own ship or space station.
- Customize: create customized weapons, harvesting elements, shields and docking stations for your ship. Combine elements to groups to make your modules even more powerful.
- Multiplayer: full multi player: share control of your ship or design a ship together
- Destroy: destroy your enemies with your powerful weapons or just infiltrate an enemy ship. There already is a big arsenal of destructive modules: Missiles (normal, heat seeking and target chasing), Lasers, and Explosive modules that detonate on impact
- Salvage: salvage the ships of your fallen enemies to gain credits
- Physics: fully integrated modern physics engine for real box-on-box collisions
- Stealth: use radar jamming and cloaking modules for a surprise attack.
- Multiplatform: runs on windows, mac and linux
- Share: save, import & export your own ships as blueprints. You can upload your blueprints to any multi player server
- AI: fight your own creations alone or in coop mode
- Tutorial: interactive tutorial to learn the basics
You can rent your own dedicated StarMade server here
Controls - Learn the basic keys for controlling the game.
Building Your First Ship - Learn to construct your very first, and very own spaceship.
Currency/Economy - Learn how to make money/credits quickly, so you can start your spacer career.
Building Better Ships - Learn how to build an even better ship, capable of withstanding a fight.
Building a Space Station - Learn how to build your very first space station.
Unused Pages/Need to be WrittenEdit
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.